In order to satisfy your financial obligations, Voya Financial offers a wide range of life insurance alternatives, from basic coverage to more comprehensive coverage with accelerated death benefits. Your premiums are immediately withdrawn from your paycheck because Voya’s insurance plans run via your employer. In addition, it offers the rare benefit of allowing you to leave your employment while still having your coverage in effect. Reading Voya Financial Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
Voya, on the other hand, lacks transparency in terms of fees and coverage. You might anticipate spending some time on the phone waiting for customer care to provide that information. People who prefer to obtain answers quickly on the internet may be able to receive the information they need from their workplace.
- What affects my rate with Voya Financial
- How to get a quote from Voya Financial life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Voya Financial offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Voya Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
What affects my rate with Voya Financial
There are a variety of elements that will affect whether or not your rates go up or down.
- The age and the weight of the individual
- A history of good health
- Work and pastimes
- Employer-provided insurance plans
- Date for which insurance is provided
How to get a quote from Voya Financial life insurance
Job-sponsored insurance plans like Voya’s are more likely to be obtained during open enrollment, so you’ll likely enroll via your employer. On weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, you may reach customer support at 855-663-8692 with concerns concerning the policy.
You may be required to complete the following tasks in order to enroll:
- Complete the required fields, such as your name, Social Security number, mailing address, and information about your dependents.
- Define your insurance needs by picking the policy type and adding any desired riders.
- Examine documentation for errors and omissions and add any necessary information.
- When requested, sign the contract and submit your application as directed by your boss.
What types of life insurance coverage does Voya Financial offer?
Voya protects the lives of you and your loved ones by offering a variety of solutions as part of your job benefits.
- Term life. For a period of 10 to 30 years, this policy protects you from financial loss. If you die while the policy is active, you will get a certain sum of money.
- Depending on your employer’s plan, your coverage level may vary, but it may cover everything from funeral costs to your mortgage.
- For the rest of my days. It’s a long-term insurance policy with tax-deferred interest earnings that’s designed to keep you safe throughout your retirement years. It’s possible to borrow against the cash worth of your contribution after you’ve made a certain amount.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Parents of children with special needs might receive free help in addition to the basic coverage offered by the insurance company. Your state’s life insurance plan and your employer’s choice will influence which riders are offered.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If a policyholder has a terminal disease, you can add an optional rider to cover their medical fees and other expenses.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. If you’re killed in an accident, such as a vehicle accident, you’ll receive an extra benefit from your life insurance.
- Riders include a child and a spouse. Add a spouse, a live-in partner, or dependents to your life insurance policy.
- Rider for disability income. It gives you a monthly check if you become disabled and are unable to work.
- Rider for portability. Adding a rider to your insurance will keep it valid even if you take a leave of absence permitted by your employer or become totally handicapped.
- A rider for your homeowners insurance that covers things like dental and vision care. For a limited period, you can purchase additional life insurance on your permanent policy.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. If you become totally handicapped, you can keep your insurance without paying a premium.
Voya Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite not responding to a single complaint made against it, Voya has an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau as of October 2020. Despite providing services for over 45 years, the organization only receives a small number of complaints and bad evaluations online.
The vast majority of issues are dealt with expeditiously. Customers complain about payment concerns such as late payments, not getting checks, or people who do not react to requests in nine of the reviews mentioned above.
According to the 2020 J.D. Power Life Insurance Study, the firm has an average rank of 725.
Checkout our review of Vantis Life Insurance Review for another car insurance review.