In addition to term life insurance, TruStage Life Insurance also offers guaranteed life insurance coverage. It doesn’t require a medical exam to give coverage, so your insurance is ready to use right away. By reading TruStage Life Insurance Review may help you in making an educated decision about.
- TruStage life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
- What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
- TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage life insurance rates
One of the biggest determinants of the cost of your life insurance is whether you want term, whole, or guaranteed coverage, as well as your age and gender.
According to the insurer, a girl between the ages of 35 and 39 who applies for $300,000 in term life insurance will pay $65.00 a month.
How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
If you’re interested in a TruStage policy, you may submit an application online or by phone at 866-579-3170.
To use for a job online, follow these steps:
- From the Life dropdown menu, select the type of coverage you desire.
- Click Get Pricing once you’ve entered your ZIP code, birthday, and gender.
- To apply online, choose a quotation from the drop-down menu and click Apply Online Now.
- Once beneficiaries are chosen, answer the health questions for the next four people on your list by clicking “Next”.
- Answer a few health-related questions, agree to the conditions of electronic delivery and the privacy notice, and allow your prescription data to be reviewed. After that, you’ll be prompted for your name and SSN.
- As a last step, enter your credit card information and confirm your agreement by clicking “I Agree” and “Sign”.
Due to the lack of a medical exam requirement, approval is frequently instantaneous. To make full use of your coverage, create your online account as soon as it has been authorized. Once your first payment has been processed, your coverage will begin.
What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
A straightforward selection of temporary and permanent insurance is available from TruStage:
- Term life insurance. Purchase a policy that covers you for up to $300,000 over the course of a certain number of years.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. This insurance, which covers up to $100,000 over the course of your life and has predictable premiums, is available to you until age 85. In addition, it accrues interest and grows in value over time.
- Life insurance with a guarantee of payment. A health questionnaire and a medical check are not required for this type of coverage, which is available to anyone aged 45 to 80. The most you may get insured for is $25,000.
What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
Policyholders are unable to add riders to their policies with TruStage.
TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau does not accredit TruStage, but it has an A + rating for the quality of its customer service. For an insurance provider, the BBB records only eight complaints over the previous three years. According to customers, the insurance gets a 2 out of 5 star rating.
As of October 2020, TrustPilot gave the firm 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on over 3,400 reviews.
Visit our review of True Blue Life Insurance Review for one more car insurance review.