There are approximately 60 life insurance carriers represented by True Blue‘s online quotation service. It has high requirements: Only firms with an AM Best rating of Excellent or better are shown. However, the coverage is only worth up to $5 million per person. Our True Blue Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
- About True Blue life insurance
- True Blue life insurance rates
- Factors affects my rate with True Blue
- How to get a quote from True Blue life insurance
- After that, what do you expect to happen?
- What types of life insurance coverage does True Blue offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- True Blue life insurance reviews and complaints
About True Blue life insurance
True Blue Life Insurance has its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, and strives to remove the two biggest obstacles that stop customers from finishing the purchase process: time and money.
In addition, it has an AM Best grade of A- (Excellent) or better because of its partnerships with more than 60 carriers. Another unique feature of this company is that it offers last expenditure insurance coverage on the internet. There are no sales goals for the firm’s agents, according to the corporation. Each agent has at least 10 years of experience in the insurance market.
True Blue life insurance rates
Again, this is determined by your choice of insurance provider and policy type. To compare prices, you may conceal particular carriers, alter your criteria, such as your coverage amount, and see which ones are the “most inexpensive” or “preferred” options in the quote process.
Factors affects my rate with True Blue
Life insurance is a calculated risk from the perspective of the provider. Your insurance rate is based on a variety of factors, including your age, health, lifestyle, profession, and interests. In order to protect themselves, insurance companies only provide their best rates to those who pose the least risk.
In the True Blue marketplace, there are more than 60 carriers. Each has a unique underwriting procedure that takes the following factors into account:
- Tobacco use. Most insurance companies need proof of not having smoked tobacco for the previous five years before they would get you into the highest rate class. Depending on your policy, you may be allowed to smoke a cigar once a month.
- Age. Applicants who are young and healthy have reduced premium costs.
- Reputation as a driver. Your premium will be less if you haven’t racked up any big traffic tickets or DUIs in the last few years.
- Health. If you have a history of heart disease or cancer or melanoma or a history of strokes or diabetes, insurers will examine your cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), and family medical history and charge you higher premiums.
- Occupation. People who work in hazardous environments pay higher insurance rates to make up for the increased risk. Consider the professions of loggers, firefighters, and war correspondents as examples.
- Lifestyle that puts your health at risk. If so, how frequently do you race automobiles, skydive, scuba dive, hang glide, or rock climb? It’s possible that your service provider will boost your fees.
- Alcohol and drugs. Prior drug or alcohol addiction will exclude you from receiving the preferential rate.
How to get a quote from True Blue life insurance
Fill out the True Blue survey to compare prices. Completing this task takes about 10 minutes. This is what you do:
- Visit the website of True Blue Life Insurance. Press Do you want to know how much it will cost?
- Enter your name, date of birth, gender, height, and weight, as well as where you live. Also, let us know if you use nicotine. From the dropdown menu, select the kind of insurance and the quantity of coverage you want. To proceed, click the Continue button.
- Your medical history will be requested next. Select any medical problems that apply to you for the most accurate price. To proceed, click the Continue button.
- Identify yourself by checking the options that best indicate your driving record, drug and alcohol usage, credit score, interests outside of work and financial situation, such as if you’ve ever filed for bankruptcy. Click Take a look at some of my favorite quotes.
- There will be a wide variety of quotes generated by True Blue. You may narrow down your choices even more by concealing specific carriers and adjusting the types and quantities of your coverage. Press Application Request if you’d like to receive a quote.
- To submit your application to the provider, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
After that, what do you expect to happen?
True Blue’s duty is done after you’ve filed an application, and you’ll deal directly with the supplier after that. Typical turnaround time for no-medical-exam insurance is two days, but plans requiring a physical examination might take three weeks to process.
What types of life insurance coverage does True Blue offer?
True Blue evaluates insurance from over 60 different insurers, including both term and permanent options.
- Term life insurance. True Blue’s algorithm can gather quotations for the following phrases over a specified time period:
- 10-year guaranteed level term
- 15-year guaranteed level term
- 25-year guaranteed level term
- 30-year guaranteed level term
The face amount of your policy might range from $25,000 to $10 million. For the duration of the policy’s life, the premium remains constant. Renew, let lapse, or convert to an everlasting insurance for perpetual protection are the three alternatives you normally have at the conclusion of the term.
- Permanent life insurance. True Blue’s primary concentration is on term life insurance, although it also gathers quotations for long-term coverage. Policies like variable life insurance, which accrue monetary value over time, also have an investing component. After your death, your loved ones will get a death benefit and an additional cash value benefit.
Additionally, True Blue brings together insurers’ final-expense, instant-issue, guaranteed-issue, and no medical exam policy options under a single, comprehensive umbrella.
What riders can I add to my policy?
In the absence of a carrier, your options for insurance riders will be dictated by the various providers. With the following riders, you may be able to personalize your insurance coverage.
- Rider for faster payment of death benefit
- Rider for accidental death insurance
- Cyclist who is under the age of 18
- Rider with critical illness insurance
- Rider with insurance coverage as a guarantee
- Rider for long-term care
- Premium-rider waiver
True Blue life insurance reviews and complaints
True Blue has an A+ rating with the BBB and has been recognized since 2007. Based on 104 customer reviews, it has received a perfect score of 5 stars. True Blue has been in business for almost 15 years and the Better Business Bureau has not received any consumer complaints.
In addition, Google users have given the insurance marketplace a perfect score of 5 stars out of 10. What clients really enjoy is that they can compare quotations from several providers without ever leaving the website. They also lauded True Blue’s quick response time and the depth of knowledge and expertise of its employees.
Checkout our review of Transamerica Life Insurance Review for another car insurance review.