State Farm life insurance may be a good option for you if you’re in good health and have an active lifestyle. The business cares about its clients, which is why it provides excellent service and a high level of overall satisfaction. By reading this State Farm Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
- State Farm life insurance rates
- Factors that influence life insurance premiums from State Farm
- How to get a quote from State Farm life insurance
- State Farm offers term and permanent life insurance
- Does State Farm offer burial insurance?
- State Farm life insurance riders
- State Farm life insurance reviews are mixed
- How State Farm life insurance compares to other companies
State Farm life insurance rates
Term life insurance quotes for healthy males and females were obtained from State Farm for a $500,000, 20-year policy with a cash value of $500,000. A policy of this size and term duration costs somewhat more with State Farm than it does with other insurance providers.
- Age 20. Male $26.09, Female $20.44
- Age 25. Male $26.09, Female $20.44
- Age 30. Male $28.29, Female $22.19
- Age 35. Male $30.44, Female $24.34
- Age 40. Male $40.04, Female $33.49
- Age 45. Male $56.99, Female $46.99
- Age 50. Male $90.94, Female $67.44
- Age 55. Male $147.04, Female $98.29
- Age 60. Male $259.24, Female $173.99
Factors that influence life insurance premiums from State Farm
In determining your life insurance quote, life insurers consider your age, gender, health, and lifestyle. State Farm’s Preferred Plus rate class is only open to those who satisfy certain requirements.
- A blood pressure reading of less than or equal to 115/70
- Under 175 mg/dL of cholesterol
- No traffic infractions in the previous two years, and no DWI/DUI convictions.
- A cancer or heart disease genealogical test is not required for this test.
- Do a lot of regular, strenuous physical activity
How to get a quote from State Farm life insurance
State Farm’s phone number is 800-782-8332. As an alternative, you may obtain a life insurance quotation by doing the following steps:
- Select Life Insurance from the State Farm main page, then input your location and click Go.
- Put in your personal and medical information, and then pick the quantity of insurance you want. After that, click on the Get Quote button.
- Add any riders or coverage for a second person after selecting your term duration and coverage amount.
- Click To finalize your application, you may either continue applying online or mail your quotation and policy to an agent.
- If you’re ready to complete your insurance application, go back and select Apply Online.
- To check your policy and make adjustments or set up autopay, register your account online after you’ve been accepted.
State Farm offers term and permanent life insurance
However, State Farm offers a wide range of optional features such as no medical exam term life insurance, in addition to the conventional whole or universal life insurance. There are a variety of alternatives available with it.
- Death cover provided by a term life insurance plan. State Farm’s term life insurance starts at $50,000 for 10 to 30 years and you can choose a regular or tailored policy like return of premium or mortgage life insurance.
- Life insurance that covers all of your financial obligations. Whole life insurance from State Farm builds wealth value tax-deferred while providing lifetime protection with flat monthly premiums. Depending on your payment options, you may be able to receive lifetime insurance while just paying once or over the course of 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Life insurance that’s available to everyone. You’ll get lifelong coverage and a range of investing choices to help you build up the cash value of your policy with this policy. A combined universal coverage pays money if either you or your partner dies first.
Does State Farm offer burial insurance?
Yes. Seniors aged 50 to 80, or 50 to 75 in New York, can apply for State Farm’s last expense coverage. It has a $10,000 death benefit cap, which is much less than the standard $25,000 cap for this insurance.
Considering it’s a whole life insurance policy, the cash value grows over time and has the potential to provide dividends dependent on State Farm’s financial health. You have the option of paying monthly or yearly for your insurance premiums.
State Farm life insurance riders
Life insurance policies from State Farm have a number of optional add-ons that allow you to customize your coverage and increase your level of protection.
- Accelerated death benefit. Diagnosed with a terminal disease, you may be eligible for some benefits under this policy.
- Payout in the event of an accidental demise. In the event of your death as a result of an accident, this policy will pay you an additional sum.
- In the event of a critical sickness, you will get compensation. If you have a chronic illness, you can get a monthly payment from your death benefit.
- Child. Instead of purchasing new insurance for your child, this option covers them under your existing policy.
- Benefits for people with disabilities. If you become incapacitated and unable to work, this plan will pay you a monthly stipend to cover your expenditures.
- Protection of the estate. If your life insurance policy is included in your estate, it can be used to offset your estate taxes.
- Insurability is ensured. Allows you to get additional insurance without having to undergo a medical checkup at certain periods.
- Health insurance that covers you for the rest of your life. The death benefit is used to help pay for long-term care expenses.
- The most basic of terms. Ensures that your benefit amount remains constant over the course of your policy’s life.
- Spouse. Allows you to insure your spouse without having to purchase a second insurance.
- Premiums are no longer charged. Allows you to avoid paying premiums if you become disabled, get sick, or are injured.
State Farm life insurance reviews are mixed
Even after almost a century in operation, State Farm does not have a BBB accreditation (BBB). As a result of several complaints, the BBB and Trustpilot assign this business a poor star rating. However, its house and auto insurance policies are the focus of the majority of customer evaluations. State Farm comes out on top when it comes to customer happiness, according to JD Power.
How State Farm life insurance compares to other companies
A comprehensive selection of insurance products is provided by State Farm, but it also includes useful options like paying off your complete life insurance policy after 20 years or insuring two individuals under one universal life policy.
In contrast to the numerous complaints about State Farm’s auto insurance policies on the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the insurer receives very few complaints regarding its life insurance policies and routinely obtains good life insurance J.D. Power rankings (Judges’ Decisions). When you buy life insurance from State Farm, you can count on a great experience.
To be eligible for State Farm’s top rating classes, you must maintain blood pressure levels that are far lower than what other companies require.
State Farm insurance is also more expensive than the national average, costing a healthy 30-year-old male $32 a month for a $500,000, 20-year term policy. Other businesses charge an average of $25 a month for the same coverage.
For another car insurance review, visit our review of Sproutt Life Insurance Review.