Here’s our SoFi Life Insurance review for you is a wonderful option for young people who want term life insurance to safeguard their loved ones in the future. GE Capital and Ladder Life Insurance Company have teamed together to offer up to $5 million in coverage — or $1 million in coverage that does not require a medical exam to be completed.
By reading our SoFi Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
- Pros and Cons
- SoFi life insurance rates
- How to Obtain a Quote from SoFi life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does SoFi offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- SoFi life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons
- Easy application and no cost estimates
- There’s no way to avoid having a medical examination
- With the Support of Ladder Life
- There is no assurance of approval.
- Offers just term life insurance.
SoFi life insurance rates
The cost varies according on your gender, age, health, and way of life. Term life insurance premiums for healthy under-40-year-olds range from $20 to $39 per month.
- Age 20. Male $20, Female $17
- Age 30. Male $20, Female $18
- Age 40. Male $39, Female $31
How to Obtain a Quote from SoFi life insurance?
Online applications are available for health insurance. Here are the actions you need to take:
- Just enter your zip code to get started. Term life insurance is available through SoFi’s partner Ladder Life.
- Click Get Started when you arrive at the Ladder page.
- Decide on the level of coverage you want and the length of the policy. The next step is to click on the Next button.
- Enter your contact information and Social Security number after answering a few personal questions about your health, work, and lifestyle. The next step is to click on the Next button.
- You’ll be given a quotation when we’ve verified your data. You can go to the application if you’re satisfied with the quote.
After signing up
The majority of candidates are given an immediate answer. Register your insurance online if it has been authorized so that you may make a payment, change your personal information, and renew your policy, among other things.
What types of life insurance coverage does SoFi offer?
Only term life insurance is available via SoFi. There are many terms available based on your age: 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years.
For a medical exam, you can get policies worth up to $5 million from the insurer; for no test, you can get policies worth $1 million from them.
What riders can I add to my policy?
SoFi keeps things simple by not allowing customers to add riders to their policies.
SoFi life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) does not accredit SoFi, yet it has an A+ rating for the quality of its customer service. Over the previous three years, the BBB has received 255 complaints about this financial services firm, which is not uncommon. Customers give the business a rating of 1.22 stars out of 5.
Many consumers have praised the customized and efficient service that SoFi provides on Trustpilot, awarding it a score of 3.0 out of 5 stars as of October 2021.
Checkout our review of Simplified Life Insurance Review for another car insurance review.