SBLI Life Insurance is a good option if you want straightforward long-term or whole-life insurance coverage. For those who prefer to avoid the medical test, the insurer provides affordable prices and fast underwriting.
- How to get a quote from SBLI life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does SBLI offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- SBLI life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from SBLI life insurance
Term life insurance quotes and applications can both be completed on the internet.
- Get a quotation from SBLI by going to the company’s website and clicking Get a quote.
- You’ll be asked for personal information, the amount of coverage you want, and the duration of the term you want to purchase. After that, click Get a quote.
- Afterwards, you’ll see some pricing information. Clicking on Start your application will begin the application process immediately, or you can wait for a representative to contact you.
- If you decide to continue the application process online, you’ll be prompted to give more personal information, such as your driving record, smoking habits, and any potentially hazardous hobbies. After that, click Next to continue by providing your medical information.
- Then answer the health questions and submit your application by clicking on the Next button.
- Alternatively, you may give them a call at 888-630-5000 and they’ll get back to you within one business day. If you submit more information, your quotation may be revised.
- You’ll be able to submit claims, obtain paperwork, make payments, and more when you’ve been accepted at mySBLI.com.
What types of life insurance coverage does SBLI offer?
SBLI has a tight lineup of term, whole and no-exam policies.
- Term life insurance. A 10-, 15-, 20-, 25-, or 30-year insurance is offered, with coverage levels ranging from $100,000 to $500,000. It has a conversion option, allowing you to go from a temporary policy to a permanent one before a certain date.
- Whole life insurance. The insurer’s whole life insurance provides coverage for the rest of the policyholder’s life while also accruing cash value at a predetermined pace. The insurance provides policyholders with a choice of payment options to fit their budgets. Level premiums can be paid throughout the life of the SBLI whole life insurance policy, or premiums can be paid up front or over the period of 10, 15, or 20 years.
- Final expense insurance. A whole life insurance policy never ends and is accessible to anyone between the ages of 50 and 80. As much as $35,000 is paid out to your beneficiaries as a one-time lump sum payment, and that money is free to be spent anyway your recipients see fit.
- Accelerated underwriting. Term or whole life coverage of up to $500,000 is available to persons under the age of 60 with this policy, and most applicants are approved within a week.
What riders can I add to my policy?
SBLI permits policyholders to add riders to customize their coverage, as do the majority of insurers. You may be able to add the following benefits to your policy:
- Accidental death benefit rider. In the event of your death as a result of an accident, this policy will pay out both your death benefit and an extra face amount.
- Rider for increased death benefit. If you’re diagnosed with a terminal disease, you can get up to $250,000 in death benefits, or half of your standard death benefit.
- Rider who is under the age of 18. Up to the age of 23, you can change to a permanent policy that covers your children.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be insured no matter what happens. Allows you to obtain supplementary insurance without having to undergo a medical examination at predetermined periods.
- Rider for long-term care insurance. You may extend your permanent policy’s coverage by purchasing additional coverage for a set period of time.
- Rider waiving premium fees. In the event of a disability, your insurance premiums are waived.
SBLI life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has recognized SBLI and given them an A+ grade for customer involvement. For an insurance firm of that magnitude, the BBB has only received four complaints in the previous three years.
With four out of five stars on TrustPilot, SBLI has numerous consumers who praise the company’s speedy and customized service. Some people expressed dissatisfaction with the billing process and return times.
You may check out our Quotacy Life Insurance Review for more options.