There’s a good chance Quotacy life insurance comparison tool will be useful if you’re brand new to the world of life insurance and aren’t sure where to begin, or if you already have a policy and aren’t pleased with your prices. To top it all off, our online insurance broker makes it simple to fill out the paperwork and communicate with your insurance provider. Check out this Quotacy Life Insurance Review by Life Insurance Grades, it might a big help to aid your worries!
Using Quotacy may not be the best option if you already know which insurance provider you want to go with or if you want an online quotation for a long-term insurance policy.
- Quotacy life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with Quotacy
- How to get a quote from Quotacy life insurance
- What happens next?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Quotacy offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Quotacy life insurance reviews and complaints
Quotacy life insurance rates
The underwriting guidelines used by each life insurance company differ slightly. A medical exam is required by certain online life insurance firms in order to calculate your precise quote, while others simply ask you to complete a health questionnaire.
- Age 30. Male $17.03, Female $14.93
- Age 40. Male $24.73, Female $21.43
- Age 50. Male $37.60, Female $32.01
What affects my rate with Quotacy
In most cases, insurers will look at the following things before making a decision:
- Overall health. Medications for high blood pressure or cholesterol are examples of pre-existing medical disorders.
- History of health problems in the family. To estimate your risk, healthcare providers look at your family’s history of diseases like heart disease or cancer.
use of tobacco and booze Smokers’ premiums tend to be higher, and insurers may view you as a higher risk if you have a history of alcoholism.
- Lifestyle and profession. It’s possible that your rates will be more expensive if you’re involved in high-risk activities such as skydiving or motocross.
- Record of a driver’s license. Your premiums may go up if you have a recent driving record that includes a DWI or other serious infractions.
This is what Quotacy takes into account prior to providing you with a quote:
- Use of tobacco or nicotine in the past or present
- Measurements such as height and weight are required.
- Medication for hypertension or high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, or cancer in the family
How to get a quote from Quotacy life insurance
You may compare term life insurance rates from Quotacy by providing basic personal information online. The process takes around five minutes and the results are available right away. You’ll have to call them at 844-786-8229 to acquire an estimate for full or ultimate expenditure coverage.
- Click Get Your Free Quote Now or Get Your Quote on the Quotacy site.
- Please provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, address, gender, date of birth, and whether or not you smoke. Then select Show My Price from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be given a starting point quotation and given the option to alter it. If you want to proceed, click on Compare Policies and then OK to proceed. Answer a few more health-related questions, such as your height, weight, smoking habits, heart health, and family history.
- To see a list of quotations, answer the health questions and then click View Policies. You can then choose the duration of coverage and the quantity of coverage to fit your needs.
- Select a quotation you like from the list and click Choose to begin working on your application.
What happens next?
Set up your online account once you’ve finished the application and been authorized. Manage your policy online and set up auto-pay if you’d want to make sure your payments are made on time every month.
What types of life insurance coverage does Quotacy offer?
Rather, Quotacy acts as a broker, connecting customers with a variety of life insurers. Users can compare prices for the following types of insurance coverage:
- Term life insurance. Quotacy’s partnerships allow you to discover quotes on plans that last up to 40 years and cover amounts ranging from $50,000 to $10 million or more. Term life insurance locks in your premium for the duration of the policy, and if you die during that time, your beneficiaries will get a death benefit.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. As a bonus, whole life insurance accrues cash value over the course of your policy’s life, which you can use to borrow against in the future. This policy is substantially more expensive than term life insurance since your premiums will not increase throughout the course of the policy.
- Insurance to cover past expenses. This type of life insurance, sometimes referred to as burial insurance, is a guaranteed full life policy. You don’t have to go through a medical exam and you won’t be rejected because of your health. Funeral and end-of-life expenditures are covered, thus the maximum amount of coverage you may get is usually $15,000 per person.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The type of insurance you select will determine your rider possibilities. Some of the most popular riders you may add to your policy are listed below:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. This rider lets you access a portion of your death benefit while you’re still living if you’ve been diagnosed with a chronic, critical, or terminal disease.
- Rider who is under the age of 18. This gives you the option of adding term life insurance for your children, and you may add as many children as you like to the policy.
- Rider for disability income. If you become totally handicapped, you’ll receive an extra benefit from this program.
- Rider waiving premium fees. This rider stops your premium payments for a time if you become disabled or lose your job due to an illness or injury.
Quotacy life insurance reviews and complaints
According to TrustPilot, 93% of Quotacy’s over 1,000 client ratings are rated as outstanding. Customers love how simple, quick, and helpful the company’s services are.
You may check our analysis of QuickQuote Life Insurance Review.