The basic premium rate you pay for term life insurance is determined by your age and the term length you select. A yearly policy price from Nassau Re Life Insurance cost $72 is included. Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or yearly premiums can be paid.
Let’s see Nassau Re Life Insurance Review to know more!
- Affecting my rate with Nassau Re Life Insurance
- Pros and Cons of Nassau Re
- How to get a quote from Nassau Re life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Nassau Re offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Nassau Re life insurance reviews and complaints
Affecting my rate with Nassau Re Life Insurance
When it comes to Nassau Re insurance plans, the rates are mostly determined by age because of the nonmedical and easy problem underwriting. However, because Nassau Re bases its premiums on normal tobacco risk classifications, quitting smoking is the easiest way to save money on your insurance.
Pros and Cons of Nassau Re
- Riders are included in this estimate.
- Medical examinations aren’t required
- High level of satisfaction with the product among customers
- There are hardly many possibilities.
- Ratings of financial strength that were not as high as projected
- There aren’t any reviews yet for Remembrance Life.
How to get a quote from Nassau Re life insurance
Follow these procedures to acquire a quotation from the website online:
- Click Get a Quote on the main page for term life insurance.
- Enter a few basic details about yourself, such as your birth date, gender, and height, weight, and age. Click Next once you’ve agreed to the terms of the privacy statement.
- You may adjust the level of coverage by dragging the slider bar. The premiums you’ll pay will depend on the length of the policy term you select.
- Choose the insurance you desire and either request an email with a quotation or click Next to proceed with the application process.
- Select whether you wish to finish your application by phone or online, and then enter your personal information. If you choose By Phone, an agent will be in touch with you to set up a time to talk. To proceed with your application, which also includes a medical questionnaire, click on the Web link.
What types of life insurance coverage does Nassau Re offer?
Both of the life insurance products offered by Nassau Re have considerable advantages.
- Term life insurance. It’s possible to get Safe Harbor Term coverage for 10, 15, 20, or 30 years through an express or regular plan. You must complete a medical questionnaire when you apply, even though no physical test is necessary. You may also be required to submit an Attending Physician’s Statement based on your responses (APS). The express plan is exempt from the APS statement obligation.
- Final expenses whole life insurance. Those over 50 who want to help pay their final expenditures with an insurance policy like Remembrance Life can do so with this coverage. Depending on your age at the time of purchase, you may have coverage ranging from $10,000 to $50,000 for a cost of $360 per year, which includes all riders.
What riders can I add to my policy?
In order to provide you with additional security, Nassau Re provides the following riders:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you’re diagnosed with a terminal disease, you may be able to collect up to 95% of your death benefit before the scheduled date.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. If you die as a result of an accident covered by the policy, Nassau Re will pay you an extra lump amount equivalent to 100% of the policy’s face value in addition to the death benefit. If you choose Remembrance Life insurance, this rider is already included. If you purchase term life insurance, you can choose to add it as an additional option.
Nassau Re life insurance reviews and complaints
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and 4.9 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot and over 1,320 reviews as of October 2021, Nassau Re has a lot of happy customers. Reviewers on Trustpilot single out certain customer service employees, complimenting them for their friendliness and expertise. When customers give Nassau Re a bad review, they still rave about the company’s customer service. AM B+ is the highest possible financial rating.
Checkout our review of Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Review for another life insurance review.