For non-smokers without risky employment or hobbies like skydiving or a significant health problem, Lifefy Life Insurance reserves its best prices, as do most insurers. You may be given a guaranteed-issue insurance over term life based on your responses to the health questionnaire. Check out Lifefy Life Insurance Review that might a big help to aid your worries.
- How to get a quote from Lifefy life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Lifefy offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Lifefy life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Lifefy life insurance?
Applicants must be US citizens aged 18-60 (or 55 if a smoker) in order to be eligible for coverage. A web-based application is required if you’re qualified. For this task, you’ll need at least 10 minutes.
- Visit Lifefy’s website to learn more. To begin, go to the homepage and click on Get Going.
- To find out where you live, type in your ZIP code. The next step is to click on the Next button.
- Check to see if you’re a legal resident of the United States. To proceed, click the Next button.
- Tell us whether you have a life insurance policy with another firm that is active or in the works.
- Describe your interests, health and recent surgeries or hospital stays, and any treatments you’re receiving. It’s possible that if you don’t answer one of these questions, you’ll be sent to an application for a guaranteed-issue insurance.
- Your cigarette or nicotine use in the last two years should be highlighted.
- Please provide your height and weight in the fields below.
- Fill out all required fields including first and last name, date of birth, and job title (if applicable).
- After that, the system will calculate your final rates, and you may make any necessary changes to the coverage amount. Send your application and payment through Authorize.Net’s secure site, then electronically sign DocuSign when you’re satisfied with the pricing.
- Your policy should be issued immediately once you approve it. After then, you have the option of paying your premium on a monthly or yearly basis.
What types of life insurance coverage does Lifefy offer?
SBL Insurance Company (SBLI) underwrites two types of Lifefy policies it sells:
- Term life insurance. The premiums for this term life insurance policy are predictable, and the face value ranges from $50,000 to $350,000. It comes with a free accelerated death benefit rider, but you may have to pay an activation fee to get it activated.
- Guaranteed issue life insurance. Lifefy insurance, in contrast to most guaranteed-issue policies, has a 10-year term and an accidental death benefit rider. If you die in an accident or from natural causes, your beneficiaries will get $152,500, whereas if you die of old age, they would receive $2,500.
What riders can I add to my policy?
These add-ons can help you get better protection:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. With this rider, if you’re diagnosed with a terminal disease, you can obtain half of your term life insurance policy’s death benefit.
- Accidental death benefit rider. A death benefit is paid if you die within 180 days of the accident that caused the benefit.
- Waiver-of-premium rider. Lifefy will waive your premiums for at least six months if you become fully handicapped.
Lifefy life insurance reviews and complaints
Lifefy has earned an A rating for customer service and engagement from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). There haven’t been any consumer complaints filed with the BBB yet. Customers give the insurer a perfect score of 5 stars, but keep in mind that this is only based on one review as of October of this year.
Lifefy has a TrustPilot rating of 3.7 stars out of 5. AM Best gave the company A- grade.
According to the Better Business Bureau, Savings Bank Mutual Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI) insures Lifefy’s products with a perfect A+ rating.
You may check out and compare it in our analysis of Liberty National Life Insurance Review.