LeapLife Insurance is a brand-new company that provides you with life insurance quotes from six of the best-rated companies, taking some of the pain out of the process. TrustPilot users have had nothing but positive things to say about it since it launched in 2017. Direct insurance may provide cheaper prices and more coverage options if you have a pre-existing ailment, such as renal disease. Take a look in our LeapLife Insurance Review to know more about their options.
- Pros and Cons of Leap Life Insurance
- Leap Life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with LeapLife?
- How to get a quote from LeapLife life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does LeapLife offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- LeapLife life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of Leap Life Insurance
- More options
- Curated providers
- New York and Massachusetts are exempt from the rule.
Leap Life insurance rates
For a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy on a healthy man and woman in 2021, we obtained example rates from LeapLife’s online pricing tool. For a policy of this size and term duration, LeapLife’s premiums are lower than the industry average.
- Age 20. Male $19.21, Female $16.58
- Age 25. Male $19.21, Female $16.58
- Age 30. Male $19.64, Female $16.86
- Age 35. Male $23.18, Female $19.65
- Age 40. Male $32.88, Female $27.00
- Age 45. Male $51.99, Female $40.87
- Age 50. Male $79.31, Female $61.53
- Age 55. Male $130.35, Female $94.59
- Age 60. Male $228.93, Female $157.73
What affects my rate with LeapLife?
Many factors will influence the cost of your insurance, including the type of coverage you choose, your gender, your age, and the amount of coverage you need. Other aspects that influence the price are:
- Medical history
- Family health history
- Nicotine use
How to get a quote from LeapLife life insurance
LeapLife offers two ways to acquire a free quote: calling them directly or filling out an online form. To acquire an online price quotation, follow these steps:.
- Click Get Your Quote or Get Started on LeapLife’s main page.
- Tell us a little about yourself, including how old you are and how tall you are. Also, let us know whether or not you smoke. Then click on Get Your Rate to see your final price.
- A series of questions regarding your citizenship, immigration status, and health will be posed, including whether the policy is for you or someone else. To proceed, click the Next button.
- Answer questions on risk factors including DUI, medicine, bankruptcy, and harmful hobbies, etc. The following page will question you about any prescription drugs you’re currently taking.
- After that, you’ll see several sample quotes that you may edit. The application procedure will ask you questions about your basic information, health, and lifestyle. If you’re satisfied with the quotation you’ve chosen, you may move on to the next step.
What happens next?
If you apply online, you may receive a fast response, but if you apply by phone, it may take longer.
If your application is approved, you may begin creating your online account. To make sure payments are made on time, you may go online and monitor your policy.
What types of life insurance coverage does LeapLife offer?
In other words, LeapLife is not an insurance underwriter in the traditional sense. Instead, you’ll be paired with a life insurance provider that’s a good fit for your needs. It’s possible to get all of the following types of basic life insurance via LeapLife because we partner with six major insurers.
- Level term. With a level-term insurance, you can count on paying the same premium for the entire term of your policy. If you live over the duration of the insurance, no benefits will be paid out.
- Accidental death. This is the most affordable choice. Accidental death insurance covers you for a specific amount of time, similar to a term policy. There is no coverage for death caused by disease under this insurance, just accidental death.
- Whole. Your rates will not change for the duration of the policy, so you’re covered for the rest of your life.
- Universal. Although universal life insurance covers you for the rest of your life, term life insurance does not. It is possible to raise or lower your death benefits and premiums with an all-risk universal insurance plan.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The riders you can add to your policy will be determined by the insurance company you are matched with. The following are a few of the more typical examples:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. A chronic, critical, or fatal condition can be diagnosed by your doctor, and if you have this rider, you can access your benefits before you die.
- Rider who is under the age of 18. The term life insurance for your children can now be added.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. If you become handicapped or lose your income as a result of an illness or injury, you will not be responsible for paying your premiums any longer thanks to this benefit.
- Rider for disability income. If you become totally incapacitated, you may be eligible for this benefit to augment your income.
LeapLife life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau has recognized LeapLife and given them an A+ rating. LeapLife currently has no BBB complaints or reviews.
90% of TrustPilot’s 63 ratings are rated “Excellent,” giving it a TrustScore of 9.2 out of 10.
Visit our review of Ladder Life Insurance Review for one more life insurance review.