In comparison to the regular price range of $50 to $100, Globe Life‘s monthly premium is less than half that amount at $40. You may save $1 for the first month on the $30k children’s whole life insurance policy and the $100k term life insurance policy if you need them right now.
- Detailed Globe Life Insurance
- Pros and Cons of Globe Life Insurance
- Factors that affect Globe Life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from Globe Life insurance
- Globe Life offers term and permanent life insurance
- Globe Life insurance riders
- Globe Life insurance reviews are mixed
- How Globe Life compares to other insurers
Detailed Globe Life Insurance
- Medical. Not needed. Just simple application
- Policies Offered. Term and Whole
- Coverage Maximum. $100,000
- Length of Term. 5 years
Pros and Cons of Globe Life Insurance
- No-exam policies
- Accessible coverage starting at $5,000
- Long free look period with 30-day money back guarantee
- Death benefits are capped at $50,000 or $100,000
- Lack of transparency around riders
- Agents are only available by phone on weekdays during business hours
- Poor customer service and delayed claim payments.
- No conversion for term life policies
Factors that affect Globe Life insurance rates
The Globe Life insurance business does not provide information on how to qualify for their best prices on the internet. Even though it asks for your medical history to get you a better price, it doesn’t appear to alter anything. Your charges may, however, be altered after you confirm a quotation.
To give you an idea of what to expect while obtaining a quotation, here are some sample questions:
- Disability. Do you use a wheelchair to get around because you’re handicapped, confined to a hospital?
- A life-threatening condition. Has cancer, heart disease, or any major illness been diagnosed in your family in the recent three years?
- Illness that persists throughout time. Do you have a long-term medical condition that will need treatment or surgery in the future?
- Reputation as a driver. In the last five years, have you had your driver’s license suspended or revoked?
How to get a quote from Globe Life insurance
You may fill out an application online or by calling (800) 742-6787. New Yorkers will get an email with their coverage options after starting their application online, and coverage will begin in two weeks.
- Choose a policy type and fill in your contact information (name, address, phone number, and age range) on the website’s home page. Click on the Submit button to finish.
- Click Continue once you’ve chosen how much coverage you wish to purchase.
- Answer a series of health and lifestyle questions. The next step is to click on the Continue button.
- A selection of quotations will be shown to you. If you’ve made any changes to your policy, click Continue to move on.
Globe Life offers term and permanent life insurance
Unlike other insurers, Globe Life offers just the most basic insurance products such as term life and whole life, which have better investment returns. Furthermore, no medical exam is required for any of Globe Life’s plans.
- Term life. Term insurance covers you for a specific period of time and range in price from $5,000 to $100,000.
- For the rest of my days. Up to $50,000 in life insurance may be purchased, and it grows monetary worth over the course of your life. Additionally, your monthly insurance premiums will remain the same for the duration of the policy.
- Children’s entire lives are at stake. The most this policy will pay out is $30,000 in claims. The first month’s cost is just $1, and after that, the premiums are determined by the age of the kid at the time of purchase.
- Insurance to cover past expenses. This policy, often known as burial insurance, is meant to cover last expenses such as funeral costs and generally gives less protection than term or whole life insurance.
Does Globe Life offer burial insurance?
Yes. The guaranteed final acceptance coverage from Globe Life also serves as burial insurance. There are coverage amounts ranging from $3,000 to $15,000 for elders 65 to 80 years old. Over time, it also builds up a financial worth.
While most last expenditure plans require you to wait a certain amount of time before receiving the death payout, Globe Life does not.
Globe Life insurance riders
Globe Life’s web add-ons information is sparse, in contrast to that of rivals, who frequently list a large number of riders. You may have to go elsewhere if you want a higher death benefit or a reduction on your premiums.
It does, however, indicate a few exclusions for group life insurance policies for government employees:
- Accidental death rider. In the event of the policyholder’s death as a result of an accident, an extra payment is paid.
- Riders who are under the age of 18. A predetermined sum is paid out in the event of your child’s death.
- Make a deposit of money. With this rider, monies are deposited into an account with an interest rate of at least three percent for the duration of the policy.
Globe Life insurance reviews are mixed
When it comes to customer service, Globe Life has been recognized by the Better Business Bureau and has earned its best grade. Recently, the firm received a lot of complaints, most of which were in reference to poor communication and non-payment of claims. AM Best rate the company with A.
How Globe Life compares to other insurers
Unlike other firms, Globe Life doesn’t need tests for any of its plans, and it only provides one no-exam alternative. If you only need modest coverage to pay off small debts or cover funeral expenses, this company’s $5,000 death benefit and five-year term life plans are a great choice.
Globe Life, on the other hand, may provide better coverage for less money. However, the death benefits of this insurance are limited to $100,000, whereas other plans give payouts of $250,000 or $500,000.
A 30-year-old man’s $100,000, 20-year term insurance from Globe Life costs $37, more than double the average of $17 for a policy covering $250,000 worth of risk. Keep in mind that most other firms’ term policies necessitate a medical checkup as part of the application process.
Visit our review of Gerber Life Insurance Review for one more life insurance review.