In addition, Foresters Financial Life Insurance does not publish its pricing on the internet or provide rapid quotations. A local insurance agent can give you an indication of the cost, or you may use the site’s life insurance calculator.
When comparing prices, keep in mind that the member perks may provide an incentive to pay more.
- How to get a quote from Foresters Financial life insurance
- What’s going to happen now?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Foresters Financial offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Foresters Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Foresters Financial life insurance
In order to purchase a policy, you must speak with an insurance representative in your area.
- Visit the Foresters Financial website for further information.
- Choose Find a Financial Adviser/Agent to help you.
- Click on the dropdown box that says “Life Insurance” and input your contact information, including your first and last names as well as your email and phone numbers, as well as your postal code.
- Click the Submit button. The other option is to enter your ZIP code and you will be provided with a list of local agents along with their contact information.
What’s going to happen now?
Your agent will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address any questions you may have and to go through the many choices available to you under your policy. The next step is to apply for insurance, which will be explained to you.
What types of life insurance coverage does Foresters Financial offer?
When it comes to retirement planning and financial security, Foresters is all about helping policyholders put themselves in a good financial position. It offers both temporary and long-term insurance coverage as part of its offering.
- Term life insurance. Depending on the length of your term, you may be protected for up to 30 years. If you want to customize your coverage, you may add riders like a Children’s Term Rider to keep your rates the same for the duration of your policy. People between the ages of 18 and 80 can purchase Your Term, which has a face value of $50,000 or more.
- Whole life insurance. There are two insurance that cover you for the rest of your life:
- PlanRight is a policy designed to cover the costs of funerals and burials as a last expense. Ages 50-85 are eligible, and coverage is guaranteed as long as payments are paid through age 121. The face amount of your insurance might range from $10,000 to $35,000, depending on your age.
- Advantage Plus A participating whole life policy implies that investors might earn dividends dependent on how much money the firm makes. It accrues cash worth over time, and you may borrow against it after you’ve amassed enough. Advantage Plus has face values ranging from $25,000 to $499,999 and is available to those up to the age of 85.
- Universal life. If you pay your payments on time, Smart UL’s coverage guarantees you’ll be covered for 10 years after you buy it. It’s possible to access the policy’s cash value, which rises at a minimum annual interest rate of 2%, after you’ve accrued enough. A policy with a face value between $10,000 and $499,999, or more beyond $500,000 in extraordinary situations, can be purchased with Smart UL up to the age of 85..
What riders can I add to my policy?
You may be able to add the following riders to your Foresters life insurance policy, depending on your policy.
- Rider for accidental death insurance policy
- Rider for accelerated benefits upon death If you live in California or Connecticut, or have a policy worth less than $25,000, you can’t get this rider.
- Cyclist who is under the age of 18
- Rider’s critical illness insurance benefit
- Rider for disability income assistance benefits
- Rider with insurance coverage as a guarantee
- A rider’s spouse
- Insurance policy with a term extension
- Premium-rider waiver
Foresters Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
Despite being in business for almost 145 years, Foresters is not a Better Business Bureau recognized company (BBB). Customer service and engagement have earned it an A+ rating from the BBB. In the last three years, the BBB has received 31 complaints against the firm as a whole, not only about its life insurance segment. As a result of the small number of complaints, there aren’t any big concerns.
Visit our analysis of Fidelity Life Insurance Review to see and compare all the options available to you.