Fidelity Life Insurance has several advantages, like low premiums and a quick underwriting procedure. Its term life insurance contracts aren’t convertible, and the sole long-term option is whole life insurance, which is only offered to persons over the age of 50. In addition, Fidelity Life has a tight policy on pre-existing health issues, so you may be better off with another insurer if you have a health issue working against you.
Let’s take a look at this Fidelity Life Insurance Review by Life Insurance Grades.
- Fidelity life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with Fidelity?
- How to get a quote from Fidelity life insurance
- What happens next?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity offer?
- What riders can I add to my Fidelity life insurance policy?
- Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
Fidelity life insurance rates
For a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy for a healthy man and woman, we selected 2021 example quotations from Fidelity Life’s online quote tool. The rates charged by Fidelity Life are often higher than the industry average for a policy of this size and duration. 60-year-olds, on the other hand, have rates that are lower than usual.
- Age 20. Male $24.30, Female $22.95
- Age 25. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 30. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 35. Male $28.80, Female $24.30
- Age 40. Male $38.70, Female $33.75
- Age 45. Male $62.10, Female $47.25
- Age 50. Male $96.75, Female $69.30
- Age 55. Male $151.20, Female $108.90
- Age 60. Male $232.20, Female $156.15
What affects my rate with Fidelity?
Fidelity Life has three pricing tiers, with Tier 1 being the highest. In general, the greatest method to minimize your life insurance rate is to lead a healthy lifestyle, including:
- It’s been two years since I had a cigarette, and I’ve never used recreational cannabis.
- A family history of coronary artery disease, cancer, or diabetes that has seen one or fewer members die before the age of 60.
- The preceding five years have seen no crimes, misdemeanors, or probation.
I haven’t used any drugs or alcohol in the last five years.
- An HDL-to-total cholesterol ratio of 6.0 and a total cholesterol level of 240 are ideal.
- A clean driving record in the last five years, meaning no DWIs, DUIs, suspensions, or other offenses.
- Blood pressure must be at least 140/90 mmHg.
- For the last two years and the foreseeable future, choose a job or a hobby with a lower risk of injury.
How to get a quote from Fidelity life insurance
Term life insurance quotes are the only thing you can acquire online. Fidelity Life may be reached at 866-912-7775, if you want to apply for a complete insurance or obtain more information.
- Click Obtain an Insurance Quotation on the Fidelity Life webpage to get a term policy quote.
- Give us a few details, such as whether or not you smoke, your gender, your location, and your date of birth. After that, click on the link that says See my quotation.
- A person in ordinary to above average health will get the quoted price, which is based on the Life Story term product.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, and click on Get coverage to learn more about the insurance and to enroll in it.
What happens next?
In the near future, you’ll hear from a knowledgeable insurance expert to go through your coverage options. You may also get in touch with Fidelity Life Insurance Company by dialing 866-912-7775.
What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity offer?
Term and permanent insurance are available from Fidelity, but most of them need a medical check.
- Term life insurance. Policy approval might be instantaneous or need traditional underwriting and last for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. A senior-specific term life insurance policy is also available from the insurer, which does not need a medical exam but has higher rates.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. For consumers over 50, Fidelity Life’s whole life insurance policies are a good option. You will be covered immediately after purchasing a “guaranteed issue” policy. With feature-level pricing and a guaranteed-issue policy option, they offer everlasting coverage.
- Protection in the event of a fatal accident. This new policy provides $100,000 to $150,000 in coverage for persons aged 20 to 59. Until the age of 70, it provides full benefits; beyond that, the face value is halved and the policy expires if not utilized.
What riders can I add to my Fidelity life insurance policy?
Insurance riders from Fidelity Life let you customize your coverage based on your personal preferences and financial objectives.
- Rider for increased death benefit. It pays out early if you’re diagnosed with a terminal condition, so you can get your life back on track sooner.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. Allows you to get an extra death benefit payment if you are killed in an accident while receiving your benefits.
- Rider who is under the age of 18. Additional protection for youngsters up to the age of eighteen is provided.
- Rider for the increase in the cost of living. Because of the escalating cost of living, we now receive a larger advantage thanks to this rider.
- Rider for life-threatening disease. A critical sickness benefit, such as a stroke, is paid out as a lump amount.
- Rider for estate security. If both insureds die within a certain period of time throughout the policy’s duration, an extra payout is provided.
- Riders profit from their family’s income. Provides a monthly payment given to beneficiaries in addition to the death benefit that is offered.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be covered by insurance. Allows you to add more life insurance without having to undergo a medical exam at certain times.
- The premium rider is coming back. Upon expiration of your policy, you’ll be eligible to receive a percentage of your premium returned, up to a maximum of 100%.
- Rider with a spouse. Coverage for your spouse can be added to your existing policy without purchasing a new one.
Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
Fidelity Life has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for their customer service. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) received 23 complaints in the preceding three years, and they were all addressed. Fourteen consumers have given the insurance a 1-star rating based on their experiences. Some have complained about billing and payment issues, while others praised the personalized service they received from agents. AM Best gave them a grade of A+.
TrustPilot users have given Fidelity Life a rating of 4.4 stars, based on 450 reviews. According to online evaluations, clients like the insurer’s quick underwriting, low premiums, and helpful customer service.
Visit our analysis of Everyday Life Insurance Review to see and compare all the options available to you.