Over 50 carriers may be compared in one place with Effortless. Within a minute, the system generates a variety of estimates for people who are unable to acquire enough protection in other places. However, no whole or variable life plans are available in the market, and there aren’t many customer reviews available online.
- Effortless Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Effortless Life Insurance Rates
- Factors affecting my rate with Effortless life insurance?
- How do I get a quote from Effortless life insurance?
- Types of coverage does Effortless life insurance offer
- Riders you can add on your Effortless life insurance Policy
- Effortless life insurance reviews and complaints
Effortless Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Access to 50 insurers
- Quick quotes
- Free service
- Caters to all applicants
- Quotes aren’t anonymous
- Can be unresponsive
- Small online presence
Effortless Life Insurance Rates
The prices differ from one insurer to the next and are based on a variety of factors, including the policyholder’s age, location, gender, and overall health. However, the sample rates offered by Effortless vary.
As an illustration, consider a $500,000 term life insurance policy with a 20-year term. According to Effortless, a 30-year-old woman in good health may pay $16 a month for conventional coverage. The cost might rise to $20 if she decides not to get the exam. Life insurance premiums for men are somewhat higher than for women. An average typical coverage for a 30-year-old man costs $19, while a medical exam-free policy costs $24.
Obtain a price quotation by inputting your information into the site’s form.
Factors affecting my rate with Effortless life insurance?
Those who are young and in good health tend to obtain the best deals. Insurance companies, on the other hand, focus value on factors such as height, weight, smoking habits, and illness history running in the family.
If you want to get the best rate, you’ll have to match these criteria:
- Good health.Healthy people pay less than those with serious health issues like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and the like.
- Non-smoker. Smoking has been linked to health problems and a shorter lifespan, so you’ll have to show that you’ve been smoke-free for three to five years, depending on your insurance provider. Only one celebratory cigar each month is allowed by most insurance companies.
- Occupations and pastimes you can do safely. People who work in hazardous environments or participate in risky pastimes pay a higher premium. People who work as pilots or firefighters, or who like extreme sports such as skydiving or bungee jumping, will pay extra for life insurance because of the increased risk.
How do I get a quote from Effortless life insurance?
These are the steps to get a quote:
- Visit the Effortless website for more information. To get started, go to the site and click the Get started button.
- Choose your state, date of birth, gender, and whether or not you smoke.
- Decide on the kind of insurance and the amount of coverage you need.
- Name and email address must be complete. Press the ‘Get quotations’ button to start the process.
- You’ll be presented with a range of prices, starting at the lowest and up to the highest. Click Recalculate once you’ve made any changes to your coverage to see the results. Apply today when you find a quote you like.
- Enter your contact information and any remarks here. To send a request, click the Send button.
What happens next?
Choosing a carrier and working with a broker to finish the application and set up a medical exam if necessary are both steps in the insurance application process. The insurance provider receives your application and notifies you immediately about the following stages, thanks to Simple.
Types of coverage does Effortless life insurance offer
Life insurance is not offered by Effortless. It’s a marketplace run by brokers that works with more than 50 insurance providers to assist its consumers in comparing coverage. Principal Life, Prudential, and Legal & General are just a few of the well-known insurers represented by the firm.
Using the website, you may apply for insurance policies ranging from $25,000 to $10 million in face value, depending on your needs.
- Term life insurance. It is the least expensive insurance that provides coverage for a predetermined length of time, paying out a death benefit in the event of death. Effortless offers prices for plans with terms of 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years.
- Return of premium (ROP) life insurance. Quotes are available for 15-, 20-, 25-, and 30-year Return of Premium insurance on the market. If you live longer than the term of your insurance, you’ll receive a tax-free return of your premiums. Your loved ones will be compensated if you pass away.
- No-exam life insurance. You can apply for a streamlined or guaranteed-issue insurance if you need or want coverage right now. Effectively represents insurers that provide no-exam plans with a face value ranging from $25,000 to $500,000, with insurance often being granted in two days.
- Universal life insurance. This policy covers you for the rest of your life and grows in value over time. Flexibility in premium payments appeals to people who anticipate income variations or who cannot commit to paying the same amount of money on a regular basis. You can also make changes to the death benefit and take advantage of the policy’s cash value while you’re still alive.
- Final expense policies. It is for this reason that end-of-life expenditures including medical bills, burials, and funerals are covered by these insurance plans For people aged 50 to 85, Effortless works with firms who provide last expenditure plans with a face value ranging from $5,000 to $50,000.
Riders you can add on your Effortless life insurance Policy
You may be able to add the following riders to your insurance depending on the insurer you choose:
- Waiver-of-premium rider
- Disability income benefit rider
- Accelerated death benefit
- Accidental death benefit rider
- Return-of-premium rider
- Child rider
- Conversion rider
- Term insurance rider
Effortless life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) and consumer review sites like TrustPilot do not list Effortless. Personalized service and the ability to give online quotations for independent contractors as well as no-exam rules have earned the site near-perfect ratings on Google, where it has received many positive feedback from users. However, there are just a few customer reviews, and Google is a less reliable source than the Better Business Bureau.
For another life insurance review, visit our review of Dayforward Life Insurance Review.