Comparing various insurers side by side is a significant advantage of using Choice Mutual while searching for insurance. You won’t get a better deal by using the broker; their goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision.
- How to get a quote from Choice Mutual life insurance
- Pros and Cons of Choice Mutual Life Insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Choice Mutual offer?
- Choice Mutual life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Choice Mutual life insurance
To learn about your final expense insurance options, follow these steps:
- Visit the Choice Mutual website for more information.
- Click on Get immediate quotes on the home page.
- You will be asked for information such as your name, place of residence, birth date, and contact information, as well as how much coverage you require. The next step is to click on the Next button.
- The algorithm will look at prices from a number of different insurance companies and suggest the most cost-effective option for you.
- If you’re interested in insurance, click Apply.
- Enter your contact information and click Submit application when you’ve finished typing.
- We’ll connect you with a qualified real estate agent to go over the next steps.
Pros and Cons of Choice Mutual Life Insurance
- Partners with top-rated carriers
- Compare multiple companies at once
- Personalized service from a licensed agent
- High customer satisfaction
- Phone number and email address required to get a quote
- No online application
What types of life insurance coverage does Choice Mutual offer?
Known as funeral or burial insurance, Choice Mutual is a non-affiliated broker that specializes in final cost insurance. Insurance policies are sold by a nationwide network of licensed agents in all 50 states.
The broker has relationships with over 20 different insurance companies and can provide both normally underwritten and guaranteed-issue products to clients.
Choice Mutual life insurance reviews and complaints
Choice Mutual is well-known in the financial community. As of October 2020, the broker has an A+ rating for customer involvement with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). No complaints have been filed about the company with the Better Business Bureau as of yet.
Choice Mutual has a Trustpilot rating of 5 out of 5 stars, with 439 customer reviews. Many consumers praise the company’s representatives for their professionalism, efficiency, and empathy.
For another life insurance review, visit our review of Brighthouse Financial Life Insurance Review.