A financial advisor is available with American United Life Insurance’s life insurance plans, which may be helpful if you want to plan out your portfolio in detail and need help making adjustments on the road.
A policy must be applied for over the phone, and financial advisors may not be available in all states.
- Pros and Cons of American United Life Insurance
- American United Life Insurance rates
- How to get a quote from American United Life life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does American United Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- American United Life life insurance reviews and complaints
- Compare life insurance companies
Pros and Cons of American United Life Insurance
- Customized solutions
- Some of the cyclists participating in this group were
- There is an option for conversion.
- There is an option for conversion.
- As of right now, there isn’t any internet coverage of this
- There aren’t financial specialists in every state.
American United Life Insurance rates
AUL, regrettably, does not offer any cost details up front. You won’t be able to acquire a quote by simply filling out an internet form. As an alternative, you’ll have to call an agent or arrange a face-to-face encounter.
What affects your rate with American United Life?
In spite of the fact that AUL doesn’t specify its qualifying requirements or underwriting criteria, there are some general strategies for obtaining cheaper rates.
- Manage any health conditions you have. You may be viewed as a less dangerous customer by an insurer if you seek treatment and take good care of yourself.
- Cut out the vices. Regular use of tobacco and alcohol might raise your insurance costs. Try to reduce both to achieve the greatest results possible by cutting back as much as feasible.
- Talk with a financial professional. If you talk to one of the AUL agents, you could learn how to receive better prices. Because they are familiar with the underwriting process, they can help you better understand what AUL is looking for when reviewing your application.
How to get a quote from American United Life life insurance
Follow these steps to locate an AUL financial specialist in your area:
- Go to the OneAmerica website to find out more about the organization.
- Choose from a variety of goods and services.
- To learn more about life insurance, click the link.
- Choose a few financial experts.
- Locate a financial advisor near you by looking at the map.
- Make an appointment to speak with your insurance agent about purchasing coverage.
What types of life insurance coverage does American United Life offer?
There are two types of life insurance plans offered by American United Life Insurance (AUL), which is a subsidiary of OneAmerica Financial Partners.
- Whole life insurance. Whole life insurance from American United comes with a cash value that may be borrowed against, as well as a guarantee of constant premium prices for the duration of the policy. Dividends are also possible, although they aren’t ensured by the company.
- Term life insurance. You’ve got a choice of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years to commit to anything. Benefits aren’t subject to federal or state income taxes, so your beneficiaries will get the whole amount. In any case, the policy has no financial value and is subject to cancellation.
What riders can I add to my policy?
To make your life insurance coverage more personalized, consider the following options:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. As part of its whole-life insurance policy, if you are diagnosed with a terminal disease and given fewer than 12 months to live, you may be eligible for a lien on your payout if you develop a chronic illness that makes daily personal care difficult.
- Loan interest rate limitation rider. When a loan is taken out against a whole life insurance policy, coverage may terminate if payments are missed. This is where the rider comes in. The rider kicks in and the policy’s death benefit is guaranteed if the loan balance reaches 95% of the policy’s value.
American United Life life insurance reviews and complaints
As of October 2020, AUL is recognized by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has received an A+ rating. There have been six complaints in the last three years. There have been responses to five out of the six complaints, and one has been settled.
The Better Business Bureau does not have any customer reviews yet for AUL.
Compare life insurance companies
Take a look at these other service providers if you want to compare other possibilities, check out our AARP Life Insurance Review.