Provider of guaranteed-issue insurance products and a key player in the business.
Because of its excellent financial status, Aflac is a trusted name in life insurance. You may be able to receive guaranteed-issue insurance without filling out a medical questionnaire depending on where you live and how much coverage you need.
You can’t get a quote online to compare policies since the coverage only extends to $500,000. If you have intricate life insurance needs, your family may be underinsured.
- Pros and Cons of Aflac
- Aflac Information
- What factors influence my Aflac insurance rate?
- How to receive a life insurance quotation from Aflac?
- Is Aflac able to provide various kinds of life insurance coverage?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Aflac life insurance reviews and complaints
- How do I file a claim?
- Other Policies Offered
- Who can Buy Aflac Life Insurance?
Pros and Cons of Aflac
- Term and whole life options
- Guaranteed issue option
- $500,000 benefit maximum
- No online quotes
- Policies. Term, Whole, Juvenile
- Coverage maximum. $500,000
- Term lengths. 10, 20, 30 years
- Medical exam required. No
- Available states. Ala, Ariz; Colorado; D.C; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; IA; Indiana; Kentucky; Louisiana; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; Mississippi; North Carolina; Nebraska; New Mexico; Nevada; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Wisconsin; West Virginia; Wyoming
What factors influence my Aflac insurance rate?
Choosing how much life insurance coverage you want from Aflac determines how much it will cost. The quantity you need is determined by a variety of variables, including
- Annual income
- Age you want to retire
- Amount you want to save for college funds
- Retirement fund
- Level of life insurance
- Expected end-of-life costs
How to receive a life insurance quotation from Aflac?
If your employer provides Aflac insurance, you may enroll in it via your place of employment. In order to get a quotation, you’ll need to request one for yourself or for your business, if you’re a company owner looking to provide it to your workers.
- Get a quote from Aflac by visiting their website and clicking on the Get a Quote button.
- Give an indication of your status as a Sole Proprietor or a Corporation.
- Aflac will ask for your name, phone number, postal code, and email address.
- Next, click the NEXT button.
- On the Call Time page, you’ll get an estimate of when you’ll hear back from a representative. To give them the go-ahead, click SUBMIT.
- You will hear from an Aflac representative as soon as you enter your contact information.
- If you’ve obtained full or term insurance via your workplace, you should contact your company to see what options are available.
- An agent can help you go through your alternatives whether you bought your policy on your own or if you’re seeking insurance for children.
Is Aflac able to provide various kinds of life insurance coverage?
Aflac offers a variety of life insurance options, including:
- Term. Premiums are lower since the policy is in force for a specified period of time.
- Whole. There is no expiration date and charges are set for the duration of your life.
- Juvenile. Regardless of future medical situations, your kid will always be insurable as long as they have health insurance. It’s possible to go for a term or lifetime policy.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The sorts and features of insurance plans differ greatly from state to state, so you’ll have to get in touch with Aflac if you’re interested in learning more about your possibilities. These riders may be available as optional add-ons from Aflac for certain policies:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you’re diagnosed with a terminal disease, this rider will pay you a part of your death benefit as a lump sum.
- An additional insurance policy in case of accidental death. If the policyholder dies in an accident, such as a vehicle accident, the beneficiary will get extra benefits.
- Rider with a spouse or a kid in tow. Don’t forget about your spouse or children while purchasing supplemental insurance. Up to 50% of your death benefit may be paid to your spouse, and a term rider may provide coverage of up to $10,000 for your child.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. If the policyholder is entirely handicapped for four consecutive months or for the term of the disability, the insurer will waive the whole premium. It also eliminates payments for those who have lost their sight or limbs as a result of the policy.
Aflac life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Trustpilot have not given a rating to Aflac. In general, people have a good opinion of the company, and they know that it pays off swiftly. Health insurance coverage is an area where there have been some particular concerns, but when it comes to life insurance, it has a good reputation in the sector.
How do I file a claim?
To make a claim on your life insurance, follow these steps:
- On Aflac’s main website, go to the File a claim page to get the necessary claim forms.
- Save the documents to your computer.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Postal box 60676 in Worcester, Massachusetts, 01606 is where forms should be sent.
Other Policies Offered
Aflac also provides stand-alone plans for things like accident, dentistry, vision, cancer, critical illness, hospitalization, and short-term disability.
Who can Buy Aflac Life Insurance?
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for Aflac insurance. As a result, product availability varies by state, so go to your local agent to find out which products and plan specifics are available in your area.
For another life insurance review, visit our review of Aetna Life Insurance Review.