AAA Life Insurance offers seven different life insurance policies and riders to customize your coverage, allowing you to create plans that meet your lifestyle and budget. However, depending on the insurance you choose, you may be able to find lower pricing with certain rivals.
The factors utilized to get the best prices or qualify for coverage are consistent with those used by other insurers. However, with AAA’s guaranteed issue whole life plan — which often comes with lower coverage limits — you may avoid the medical test.
However, larger coverage limits for whole life insurance are available than those provided by AAA. However, if you’re looking for a term or universal coverage, you should acquire a quotation from AAA to see whether one of its numerous policy alternatives meets your demands and budget. For additional information, here’s a AAA Life Insurance Review.
- Pros and Cons of AAA Life Insurance
- AAA life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from AAA life insurance
- AAA offers term and permanent life insurance
- AAA life insurance riders
- AAA Life Insurance Reviews are Good
- How AAA life insurance compares to other companies
- Bottom line
Pros and Cons of AAA Life Insurance
- More than $5 million in coverage is available for universal and term life insurance.
- Non-permanent plans may be converted to whole life before the age of 65 or the policy’s expiration date.
- ExpressTerm insurance lets you get coverage online in as little as 10 minutes.
- No AAA membership is necessary.
- A helpful and simple-to-use website
- You cannot apply online for the majority of plans.
- Most plans need a medical examination and health questionnaire.
- Guaranteed issue policies do not provide the entire benefit for two years and do not provide living benefits in the event of a terminal illness.
- In New York, this item is not available.
AAA life insurance rates
We obtained example AAA quotes for a 20-year term, $500,000 insurance for a healthy male and female. In general, AAA’s premiums remain higher than the national average for this level of coverage.
Factors that affect your rates
Your age, health, and lifestyle, as well as the duration and face amount of your policy, are all factors in establishing your rate. As is the case with the majority of insurers, the least risky applicants get the best rates, which are determined by characteristics such as:
- Alcohol or drug abuse.
- DWIs or DUIs on your driving record.
- Family history of medical conditions.
- High blood pressure or BMI.
- High-risk hobbies or occupation.
- Tobacco or nicotine use.
How to get a quote from AAA life insurance
Apply online in seven simple steps. Alternatively, you may contact AAA Life Insurance Company at (888) 422-7020.
- To apply for ExpressTerm Life, visit the AAA term life insurance website and select Get a Quote & Buy.
- Provide your ZIP code, gender, date of birth, and email address. Then click Next.
- Enter your height, weight, nicotine consumption, quantity of coverage, and term duration. Select View Your Quote.
- You’ll get a quote. If you agree to the policy’s conditions, you may click Buy Now.
- Complete and submit your application by following the instructions and responding to prompts.
- You’ll learn if you’ve been authorized or refused in roughly two minutes.
- Certain individuals need more information or a medical examination, resulting in a lengthier approval period.
- AAA Life Insurance will handle your payment and your coverage will begin immediately if authorized.
AAA offers term and permanent life insurance
AAA provides a range of term, whole, and universal life insurance products to meet your specific needs:
- Term life. AAA’s term plans include periods ranging from ten to thirty years and cover amounts ranging from $25,000 to more than $5 million.
- Universal life. Provides lifetime protection and accumulates financial value, with the choice of guaranteed level premiums or the ability to adjust the death benefit. The minimum amount of coverage is $100,000.
- Whole life. Provides lifetime protection at a set price and accumulates monetary value. It provides coverage for amounts ranging from $30,000 to $75,000. Additionally, AAA members save 10% off the basic cost.
- Guaranteed problem throughout the remainder of one’s life. If you are not eligible for traditional whole life insurance, this policy provides coverage up to $25,000 and waives the health questionnaire.
AAA life insurance riders
With AAA Life Insurance, you can customize your policy with many rider options:
- Accelerated death benefit. rider. Pays some of your death benefit if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Accidental death benefit rider. An extra payout goes to your beneficiary if you’re in a fatal accident.
- Child rider. Provides life insurance coverage for your children without taking out separate policies.
- Disability premium waiver rider. If you become fully incapacitated, you must pay your monthly life insurance payments.
- Rider provides for guaranteed insurability. If you subsequently choose to enhance your coverage, you will not be required to provide evidence of insurability.
- Reintroduction of the premium rider. This costly add-on allows you to get a reimbursement of your premiums if you outlast your term. You cannot add other riders if you purchase this one in conjunction with a typical term life insurance.
- Rider involved in a travel accident. If you die or are critically wounded in an accident while traveling, your beneficiary receives an additional amount.
- Riders waive premiums. If you become handicapped, you will not be charged premiums and your coverage will remain current.
AAA Life Insurance Reviews are Good
AAA has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for its customer service. It has a low customer complaint rate for an insurer of its size, indicating that it provides excellent customer service. AAA has a “A” rating from AM Best, indicating financial stability and a probable capacity to pay claims.
How AAA life insurance compares to other companies
AAA provides universal life and guaranteed whole life insurance plans, which are not available from every business. Additionally, you may get near-instant approval for a term life insurance policy if you purchase coverage of less than $500,000. The approval process for the majority of policies takes three to four weeks.
However, its rivals provide higher coverage for a whole life or guaranteed issue insurance. Additionally, AAA insurance is more expensive than standard policies.
For instance, a healthy 30-year-old man may pay $21 a month to AAA for a 20-year, $150,000 term life insurance policy. On average, the same individual pays $17 per month for a 20-year, $250,000 term insurance – slightly greater coverage at a somewhat lower price than AAA.
In general, AAA’s greatest products are its term and universal life insurance plans.
AAA provides high-value term life insurance with the possibility to convert to permanent life, but you must undergo a medical examination.
Visit our review of AARP Life Insurance Review for one more life insurance review.